Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Current TCPmag.com user comments for "640-801: The New CCNA Exam"

3/17/04 - PprKuT from Jakarta says: for partha: have you ever try to search what you looking for in kazaa or eMule???
3/17/04 - T-Mac from Columbus says: Currently hold MCSE, MCP plus I, A plus, Network plus, Compaq APS -Servers, Desktops & portables. Numerous printer certs. Never failed a test. Studying for the 640-801 and finding it surprisingly difficult. It appears the failure rate is pretty high the first few times also. I have Todd Lammle's 640-507 study guide and have ben pulling stuff off the web to study. Should this do it? Or is the test really as hard as everyone says??
3/17/04 - alireza from iran says: plz send to exam (640-801)
3/17/04 - Anonymous says: I just took the test 640-801 today for the second time and failed with a score of 815. I had atleast 3 questions that werent in the Cisco Semester 1, 2, 3 and 4 study guide or Que Exam Cram 2 and Sybex CCNA Study Guide. I failed by 1 but no more than 2 questions or else I would have made it to the 849 mark... gooood... back to studies.
3/19/04 - Rajendra T from India says: I have to give CCNA Exam. Any one guide me how to prepare for this Exam. Which study Materials is useful for passing this examination. and which topic i have to concentrate . is Techmedia books is useful Author Wendell Odom.
3/20/04 - Halekala from Troy, MI says: I have taken Cisco 640-801 today for the second time and I failed both times. I ran out of time today. One simulation took nearly 10 minutes to finish. The simulator was so slow that I was pulling my hair. It was about adding networks in a RIP network. I should've read all the comments here before preparing 2nd time. Questions are definitely sneaky. Yes, you have to know subnetting pretty well. Frustrating part is that you simply don't have enough time!
3/21/04 - Michael from Georgia says: Today, I took and passed the CCNA 640-801 with a score of 883. Wow, what a great feeling. On top of the world now that I have accomplished this. This was my second test and it is challenging. Definitely, you must have your act together. Study to prepare well. Subnetting, ACLS, Frame-Relay, and Switching concepts were emphasised. Prepare and you can accomplish this. Knowledge combined with test question familiarity is key to success. Good luck to all future CCNAs.
3/22/04 - vinodh from chennai says: yet i have not taken exam i have a confidence so it will be easy to me my suggestion is u just take a online test daily
3/22/04 - Waqar AMIN from Singapore says: I am preparing for CCNA, but after looking at comments got scared :(. Don't know how to work out. Any one suggestion for preparation books will be well come.
3/23/04 - MUSISI YUNUSU from UGANDA says: plize send the new ccna exam for each semester thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment