1. Place the insertion point in the desired paragraph
2. From the Home command tab, in the Paragraph group, click The Paragraph dialog box appears.
3. Select Indents and Spacing tab
4. Under the Indentation section, in the Left and Right text boxes, type the desired amount of indentation (in inches)
5. To select a different indent for the first line, from the Special pull-down list, select First line or Hanging
6. If you selected a First line or Hanging indent, in the By text box, type the desired amount of indentation (in inches)
7. Click Ok